Introducing to you our soap collection which is perfect for all those with dry/sensitive skin. They can make the perfect gift or a great addition to your very own skincare regime.
Benefits of Coconut milk:
- A good moisturiser for dry and irritated skin
- Coconut milk is rich in vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 and minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous.
Benefits of Oats:
- Soaks up excess oil from skin
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Contain saponins which are natural cleansers
Uses –Dry skin
- Great for eczema and other types of dermatitis as the oat soothe the skin and reduces itching
- Shea butter moistures the skin
- Helps reduce itching
Facial Cleansing bar for Dry/Combination Skin
- Helps reduce redness
- Coconut milk has high levels of Vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots, the oat acts as an exfoliator
Helps to sooth eczema and irritated skin
- Oats moisturise and restore the skin barrier reducing itching
Organic Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Sustainable Palm Oil (Sodium Palmate), Olive Oil (Sodium
Olivate), Water (Aqua), Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Castor Oil (Sodium Castorate),
Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Organic Himalayan Salt (Sodium Chloride), Sodium
Laurate*, Sodium Stearate*, Oat Powder, Coconut Milk (cocos nucifera), Canaga Odorata (Ylang
Ylang) Flower Essential Oil and Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Essential Oil.